Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Will-Power Number Nine

To continue our series on the 10 will-powers, here is will-power number nine:

"I WILL surround myself with people and things that make me feel good about myself and my abilities. When I am around people and things that support me and make me feel good, I will be less likely to base my self-esteem on the way my body looks."

Who are the people and things that support you and make you feel good?


EDCT thanks NEDA for contributing to this post.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Shannon--She is always the first to give me encouragement and let me know she's there if I ever need anyone to talk with.

    Hugs--When I feel my lowest, the very best thing anyone can do is hug me.

    Sleep!--When I feel depressed or just feel less than my best, I've found it's usually because I haven't been treating my body well (eating enough, sleeping enough, getting enough--but not too much--exercise, etc.).

    ReplyDelete